Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Taking it personal

Yesterday Jack climbed up on my chair by the computer. He was click-clacking for maybe 2 minutes and managed to erase my wireless network. It's gone. 1 hour with tech support and they still have no idea what he did and how to fix it. Lame.

Jack looked at me while he was typing and said "Momma, I can't play cars. I doing work."
Lamer.

My worst fears voiced by a 2 year old. All the attention I give him can't erase the 10 minutes I steal for myself or work.
The lamest.

4 comments:

Annee said...

Hello?!!! Rachel seems to have found you? Should we have our feelings hurt that you haven't told us yet that you have a blog where we get to watch the antics of our little nephew?! LOVE IT!!

sarah said...

You are an awesome Mom, Ana. Reading through your blog and seeing how many fun things you do with cute Jack and how happy he is prove it! I'm sorry about your wireless network. Sounds like a problem. Good luck!

Ie Li said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I just found it on Sarah's blog. I'm so excited about this!

Ie Li said...

P.S. Very cute background!