Last night while we were driving back from the Del Mar Holiday of Lights, Jack and Zack started talking about one of Jack's favorite subjects - breaking your or other people's heads. He is obsessed with the idea that people will break their heads and fall out of their cars in an accident (btw, this is a funny idea to him). As a natural follow up to the conversation they started talking about what happens if someone breaks their head. Where do they go to get help? Zack brought up the idea that they would have to go to the hospital to see Poppi to get their heads fixed. Jack replied, "well, actually** some people go to Nordstrom's to get their heads fixed."
Not exactly the same type of "head fixing" but more true words were never spoken.
**actually is Jack's favorite word right now. The majority of his sentences start with, "well, actually mom..." and then he tells me why I am wrong about whatever I said.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What the heck? He is so funny. I love how verbal he is and what a boy he is -- cracking your head open is hilarious to boys!
Ellie loves the word actually as well...what is it with these kids and telling us we're wrong? I've never been more wrong in my life than I am during every conversation I have with her... Another of her favorite phrases is "not really" and then she proceeds to tell me how nothing is really how I think it is. We need to get them together, and possibly the 4 adults can try to be sane at the same time!
Any Christmas photos? You know you have stalkers out there just waiting to see little glimpses of the Christmas magic that was at your house.
Post a Comment