Saturday, February 21, 2009

Jack's thoughts

I am constantly asking Jack, "do you know how much I love you?"

The other night in the car, Jack turned to Zack and asked "Papa, do you know how much I love sugar?"

So, so much.

This morning when I came downstairs Jack said, "Hey Mom, do you know there is a place called Hidden Valley and they have lots of vegetables there? We should go there sometime." I think he must have seen the Hidden Valley Ranch commercial a few too many times. I can't understand why he would want to go there given his distaste for all things vegetable and his apparent love of all things sugary.

2 comments:

Ie Li said...

Oh, he's so cute and so clever. I love hearing these stories.

Becky said...

You are motivating me to write down more of my coversations with Benny. I love your posts about Jack Jack.