Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's Snowing

Today it snowed. Huge snowflakes. Jack was ecstatic.

We head to San Diego Tuesday morning for 10 days. He doesn't believe me when I tell him we are only packing shorts since it is 84 degrees there and he will be hot, not cold.

3 comments:

Annee said...

The first snow! I think he might remember it forever. You will be so happy going back to San Diego. Travel safely.

Monica Rich said...

Crazy, right? We haven't had any, but I drove up to New Hampshire this weekend with the kids and drove through a practical BLIZZARD all through Connecticut! There is something so wrong about having snow in October...

Kristen Rogers said...

I was thinking about you Sunday as we were watching the Patriots football game... Hope you're surviving it so far! I can imagine how exciting it is for Jack. Even now I find myself peeking out the window when we're forecasted for snow (however rarely). Enjoy your time in San Diego with that cute little girl, and Dani & Sean too, of course!