Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Moment

The other day when it was an unbelievably cold 55 degrees (I swear it felt like it was 15 below with the wind) and I was wondering how we were going to survive the winter if we were freezing already, I told Jack to ask Papa next time he saw him,
"Papa, why in the world did you move us some place so cold?"

About two weeks later when Jack and I were in the car running a random errand and commenting on how lovely it was, Jack says, "Momma, when you see Papa next, ask him, Papa, why in the world did you move us some place so beautiful?"

I could learn a lot from this little boys optimism.

5 comments:

Monica Rich said...

That's so great. I love it!

Rachel F. said...

Oh man how I love that kid. He is amazing. I'm glad I'm still get to know him in 20 years. Can't wait to see how he continues to evolve!!

Annee said...

yeah, that's a good one.

Maryanne said...

He's a smart (and somewhat snarky) one. :) We miss you!!

Ie Li said...

He's so great. Where you live does indeed seem very beautiful. I want to see it!