Thursday, September 09, 2010

Apple picking

4 comments:

Ie Li said...

Those pictures are amazing! Jack is such a stud-muffin.

Monica Rich said...

So sweet! Did you get a new camera? The pictures came out great.

Grandma Z said...

What a picture perfect outing.

Alicia said...

I woke up thinking about you today and so, naturally, I had to hop on your blog. I was trying to figure out why I was thinking about you (other than the fact that you are SO awesome!) and then I remembered: I watched The Office last night. Isn't it fun that a celebrity reminds me so much of you that I jump on your blog the next day? =)

Looking at those darling pictures of apple picking make me jealous! All your fun adventures in MA make me want to hop a plane and come see you all! Hope this year is going just great.

Oh, and congratulations to Zack! Honors, wow, that is seriously something to be proud of. Way to go to both of you (because I know that as the wife of an HBS student, you must be very supportive and understanding for a husband to accomplish something like that!)!

Miss you guys!