Today I put Will into the stroller big-kid style for the first time when we were at the grocery store. Up until now he's had to be strapped into the bjorne to be happy and my poor back has been suffering, so the fact that we made it through without any major breakdowns is huge in my life.
When Jack was little he was always in the stroller. He and I would take walks to the local parks and spend our mornings there with me chattering on about everything under the sun until he was old enough to contribute to the conversation. Then we talked about the sky, the birds, airplanes, cars, cars and more cars. We talked about our favorite colors, flowers, and we ate bagels and played at the park. I remember those days with reverence. They were sweet simple days. I know time has made the memories lose their hard moments and left only the good, but seeing Will in his stroller brought those days back. I can't wait for long lazy days to come with William strapped into the stroller.
And yes, that is a monkey wearing a tie and glasses. :)
Friday, February 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is just the cutest - wish I could pinch those perfect cheeks right now! =)
Post a Comment