So I went to see "someone" the other day. And to tell you the truth, its someone I struggle with. We just don't seem to really click you know? So I told her that we were going to take Baby J on a trip today and I was worried because it's impossible to predict what a 5 month old is going to do, and do you know what she did? She started telling me how rude it is when babies cry and irritate people on the plane! She continued to relate stories of being happy seeing struggling mother's being told off by other passengers. NOW HEAR THIS! I too get irritated when kids seem to be running wild and parents are just la de da about it, but if the parents are visibly trying to tend to their little ones, then SUCK IT UP WORLD! That mother is trying her best. Why do we insist on tearing her down and validating her fears that everyone hates her and her child at that moment?
PS. If I want to pay money to take my child first class, nobody better give me any grief and tell me to go back to coach. Not unless they wan't to incur the wrath of a momma bear protecting her young.
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment