Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Visiting with Grandma


This past week my mom was in town which pretty much translates to a parenting Sabbatical for Zack and me. Jack totally loves her and asks politely if Zack and I will leave the room so he can have her all to himself. Grandma's visits always include donuts, parks, visits to the bagel store, sandcastles, playing cars, and whatever new thing Jack is into. This time the trip included a stop off at our local bowling alley and Jack's first Mini golf experience. Here are some sweet pictures from the week.

4 comments:

Ie Li said...

So cute, Ana. I love that little boy! What a sweet mom you have.

Monica Rich said...

Your mother is stunningly beautiful. I know I've met her in person before, but I'm always struck by that. You can see where you and Dani get it from!

sarah said...

aren't grandma's great?!

3 boys and a lady said...

Wow! Your mom is so beautiful!! That's how you got so hot! Lucky you, you are gonna be a hot grandma. I miss little Jack. Markie asks where him , connor, and Ben are.