Thursday brought Adda back to us. To say we are ecstatic to have her here would not adequately express how we feel. I think Jack said it best when he looked over at Adda and said, "I'm glad your home." I feel exactly the same way.
Dani has seriously convinced Jack that his nose is in fact a garage door opener. It's actually pretty amusing how easy it was for her to convince him wholeheartedly. Now, instead of asking me for the garage door opener to open and close it when we get home, he just pushes his own nose and up, up, up it goes. Pretty gosh darn adorable.
Saturday, October 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that's so funny. i wonder how long you can keep it up.
Pretty gosh darn adorable. We love that boy.
Okay that is pretty funny.
I got invited to your blog today. Thanks. You stole the title from my favorite song. It reminds me of California. So does everything else about your blog. So, now I am sad and will go cry.
Adam
Post a Comment