I know the feeling of loving so much it hurts. It's like I can't show them or express my love enough to make them completely understand the depths of my love. You know?
That second photo is great, but that first photo is stunning. Blow that up as big as you can and frame it on the wall. It looks like it came out of an art gallery and if a picture is worth a thousand words, that one is a novel.
6 comments:
Are these your newest family shots? I love them!
I know the feeling of loving so much it hurts. It's like I can't show them or express my love enough to make them completely understand the depths of my love. You know?
Those are beautiful pictures! And beautiful subjects. Thanks for sharing.
Those are really beautiful pictures! Wow!
Love that first picture. It is beautiful. They are both lucky to be loved so fully. That's a gift in and of itself.
How lovely! Does that mean she finally got the photos to you guys?? That's great.
That second photo is great, but that first photo is stunning. Blow that up as big as you can and frame it on the wall. It looks like it came out of an art gallery and if a picture is worth a thousand words, that one is a novel.
Post a Comment