Friday, January 23, 2009

The 2009 Car Show



There are few things in life as awesome to Jack as the car show. We have taken him every year since he was born and I am not exaggerating when I say he has LOVED it since he was a baby. This year did not disappoint. Zack, Jack, my mom and I all drove down to the car show together and Nicky, Dani and Bobby met us there. We were there for nearly 3 hours while "the boys" (read Zack and Jack - Nicky only made it about an hour) sat in and pretended to drive almost every car. As in years past, Jack's taste got more and more discerning as the day progressed and he became more interested in the high end cars then mere Fords and Chevy's. By the end Jack was so tired, but refused to admit defeat and go home. Instead he found a cozy place to lie down for a quick pick me up.





4 comments:

Maryanne said...

Bruce took Zoe to the car show up here, and she did the same- sat in every single car. Great minds think alike!

Ie Li said...

Your boys are so car crazy! I love it.

sarah said...

I'm sorry but that looks like just about the most boring thing ever. You are a great wife and a good sport. It would be funny though to watch Jack there. Maybe that would make it worth it.

Annee said...

Look at that crazy pose Jack is in, in that last photo. Seriously, I'm wondering if I could shape my body into that position? I love the impromptu nap spots. I think I would have spent my whole time on the bench telling everyone I wasn't tired, but just resting my eyes for a minute!