Zack, Ana Jack, & William
Does that mean Zack got in??!!!
It's going to be an adventure!! In case you need it, I'll send you fabric to help get you through the two years :)
Ana, I'm so happy that you'll be closer. We will absolutely visit Boston. I've never been there before. And maybe you'll visit DC too?
We're coming for sure! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
We'll be there all the time! And hopefully you will be making frequent trips to LI. If you take the ferry, it's only a 3 hour trip!
Congrats, Zack! Just catching up on your blog here. I'm so excited for you guys! Ana - we need to chat...xoxo
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Does that mean Zack got in??!!!
It's going to be an adventure!! In case you need it, I'll send you fabric to help get you through the two years :)
Ana, I'm so happy that you'll be closer. We will absolutely visit Boston. I've never been there before. And maybe you'll visit DC too?
We're coming for sure! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
We'll be there all the time! And hopefully you will be making frequent trips to LI. If you take the ferry, it's only a 3 hour trip!
Congrats, Zack! Just catching up on your blog here. I'm so excited for you guys! Ana - we need to chat...
xoxo
Post a Comment