Jack and I had a great time picking apples, eating apple doughnuts, drinking apple cider, getting lost in the hay maze and bouncing in the bounce house. The only thing missing from our day was Zack.
Jack picked this apple off a tree and came over and told me that there was a picture of an apple on his apple. He insisted, and rightfully so, that it deserved photographic documentation.
**We are not heartless leaving Zack here alone. We were meeting friends, and knew that Zack would be asleep most of the day. I also figured it was better that we get out of our germ box apartment so Jack and I don't get sick and make Zack feel worse.
2 comments:
I love jack's picture of an apple on his apple. Such a clever boy! And that's my style of nursing a sick husband too - leave him in a peaceful quiet house to rest.
I'm so jealous!! I bet the fall leaves were lovely. Way to take advantage of the weather. I want to bake an apple pie now.
Post a Comment