Friday, May 07, 2010

Summer Plans

According to the President of the San Diego Padres who called and personally offered Zack a spot in their summer internship program, Zack is the first person ever to turn down an internship with them.

It was a long night of deliberation.  I argued for Disney.  He argued for the Padres.  I convinced him and he convinced me.  I argued for the Padres.  He argued for Disney.  We slept on it.  I woke up thinking the Padres, and he woke up singing Zipadee Doo Da to me.

Disney here we come.  :)

6 comments:

Maryanne said...

Oh my goodness! Does that mean you can get into Disney whenever you want? Will you be in Anaheim? Can we come visit you?

Monica Rich said...

Land or World??

Kristen Rogers said...

Wow, sounds like fun! What great options. Jeff was pretty excited about the Padres option, of course, but I think Disney will be a great fit!

Ie Li said...

Congratulations to Zack! That is wonderful news. Disney and Zack suit each other.

Dani Powell said...

I think that, as a family, we should try to be the only people to turn down jobs at companies. I've got Google taken care of, and Zack has the Padres. Who's next? =)

Becky said...

Dude! So will you be in Anaheim for the summer? And then what are the chances that you'll be moving back out there in a year when Zack finishes school? Because there is a good (very good almost sure) bet we will be moving down there very (very) soon. Drop me a line! Woudl love to catch up!