Monday, April 11, 2011

The Lower Lights -- Upcoming show in Utah, 4/22

Hi Friends and Family,

This is Zack. I'm making a quick blog post to let you know about a great music group and album. They are called The Lower Lights.

I love that the music makes me feel good... the lyrics are inspirational old hymns that this group has revisited with great results. I love listening to the album and put it on when I want nice sounding music that helps bring a calming influence.

They are having a concert in Utah on Friday, April 22nd. Click here for more information. I'd go if I were there. So if you are there, you should go too!

Have a super day!
-Zack

ps. I have some posts about my marathon training that I'll add soon...

3 comments:

Annee said...

Are you coming out for the graduations? Can't wait to hear about the marathon!!! I'm so excited for you.

Zack said...

Yes! Wise or not, we are coming out for graduation! It will be fun to see everyone in Utah for a few days, I'm not sure when our next trip will be, so we hope to make this one count!

Zack said...

to clarify, I think it is wise that Christine graduate, but I've got lots of papers and projects due, so who knows if it is wise for me to be traveling at this time, but I'm going to do it anyways! :-)