-Laughs the loudest watching Jack play the wii
-Is happiest with his whole fist wedged in his mouth
-Loves reading Rainbow Rob most of all
-Sobs like the world is over when his bowl of solid food is empty
-Insists on holding the spoon himself
-Wakes up once a night (totally doable)
-Tolerates all of his animal hats remarkably well
-Still has way more hair in the back of his head then in the front. I'm contemplating cutting it once again in hopes that it will grow in a bit more evenly this time...
-Has beautiful blue eyes
-Is fascinated by my sparkling water. It's better then any toy
-Flirts with everyone when we go out
-Drools more then any other baby. Really its unbelievable what this kid accomplishes
-Cries when his brother cries (actually he waits till Jack's sob is over and then sobs himself until Jack starts up again. It's a blast.)
-Sleeps to rain noises during naps but wakes up if it really starts to rain
-Growls a lot
-Hates peas. He gags on each and every bite I give him
-Loves him some bananas. Gives me dirty looks if I eat one in front of him and don't share
-Has a relatively small belly button in spite of our worries when his doctor said his two clamp belly button was in the top ten she'd ever seen
-Is obsessed with my hair. Loves it when it's in his face
-HATES his car seat. LOVES crying in it
-Won't cry in his carseat as long as both Jack and I can keep singing "8 days a week" by the Beatles
-Cries a little less in his carseat now that I moved Jack one seat further from him and his hair gets rubbed a little less during car rides
-Nurses to sleep (I know I know but it's future Ana's problem)
-Has to be swaddled to sleep in his crib
-Loves being held by Adda because it means he will get to nap in her arms. She must covers herself with fairy dust because she just lulls him right to sleep.
-Thinks its hilarious when I ask him where the poo poos are. Sorry Zack, he thinks potty talk is funny already
-Loves his bath as long as its empty when he gets in it. Otherwise he hates it and screams
-Loves the bjorne as long as his hands can be folded together like he's saying a prayer
-Is the best gift our family could have asked for

2 comments:
It's true, I do use a special "aunt" fairy dust that lulls him to sleep. I buy it in bulk from Amazon. =P
He is so darling!! I love the little things that make this time so special - and you captured it so well! Sounds like you are doing so awesome!
Post a Comment