Saturday, July 05, 2008

Let's Go Bowling!



Words cannot do justice to how much Jack loves to bowl. I have no idea where the obsession came from, but it is here and we are embracing it thanks to a free pass that allows Jack to bowl 1 free game every day this summer! We are trying to keep it to twice a week so that the bowling mystic won't wear off too quickly. He loves choosing his ball, trying to carry the ball with his fingers in the holes, rolling it down the lane and then shouting "HURRAY!" at the top of his lungs regardless of whether he knocks down 1 or 10 pins! Zack's game is improving as well (bumpers tend to help adults too ;)). I know some of these pictures are super lame, but to be honest, I love how totally lame they are. I love that every shot I tried to get of Jack his eyes are either closed or he looks like he's a gone off the deep end a bit!

4 comments:

Annee said...

I'm so excited you guys are back and blogging! I've been faithfully checking just sure that you hadn't given up on it yet! Fabulous pictures. Your bowling alley looks exactly like the one we go to here on base! Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Don't worry, 28 is not old at all! It's lovely, just as you are. Enjoy all the peaceful and happy moments.

sarah said...

Jack is so cute. It looks like you must have figured out what day/time to go to get the place to yourselves!

sarah said...

BTW where can I get one of those passes?! That would make our summer better!

Ie Li said...

I'm so happy to see new posts! I love all the bowling pictures. He's so great. I think that we'll have to try bowling this Saturday.