Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Full Mouth

The other day during dinner, Jack turned to me and taking a huge bite of his roll said,
"Hey Mom...look, I learned how to talk with my mouth full just like you!"
Zack looked over at me with a "what are you teaching our child" sort of look.
Man, I can't get away with anything in this house anymore.

**Disclaimer** Although I may start talking before I finish my bite, I like to think that food is not hanging out of my mouth like it was Jacks'.

3 comments:

Maryanne said...

Don't you love it when they learn to be "just like you"? :) Luckily you're pretty dang awesome, so talking with your mouth full will even out. :)

sarah said...

what a character! he doesn't let you get away with anything!

Braden said...

I almost spat on my computer screen, I laughed so suddenly and hard when I read that. Ah, the joys of raising children!