Saturday, April 05, 2008

Who or What is a Bongo?

Jack loves Bongo. He loves to eat Bongo. He loves to play Bongo. He loves to throw Bongo. Bongo is a friend that he has to drive to work (well Bongo drives, but Jack parks). Bongo is a tree, a car, a person, an animate object, and inanimate object. It appears Bongo is anything Jack wants it to be. The bottom line is, I may not be able to pinpoint exactly who or what Bongo is, but today, Bongo is part of the family.

4 comments:

Annee said...

So Bongo is not a stuffed animal or anything? He's imaginary? That's very creative of Jack.

sarah said...

That's so funny. Where does it come from? Isn't there a character called Bongo on the Let's Go show on PBS Kids?

Ana said...

There very well might be a character called Bongo on something, but not in any show he watches. I have wondered time to time if Bongo is an imaginary friend, but he changes the meaning so often that I don't think so. Whatever Bongo is, Jack is awful fond of the word. :)

Rachel F. said...

Don't forget Bongo can also be used as an insult. ex: "You're a Bongo!!" said with a sly grin on his face like he's just dealt you the worst put-down ever. :-)

I hope by the time he's old enough to explain himself he'll still remember Bongo!