Monday morning when I go Jack out of his crib, Zack yelled up from downstairs to let us know he was leaving. Jack looked up and asked me were Papa was going and I told him that he had to go to work today. To which Jack casually replied, "bummer."
Total bummer dude.
Where oh where does this kid learn to talk like a surfer/valley girl?
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like that one... No matter how far from CA I get I will always be a California girl. I knew I hit my high point when my boss emailed me one day and said... 'when we were talking earlier, you called me Dude'. I was suddenly embarrassed- thinking while I have a great relationship with him, perhaps calling him "Dude" wasn't entirely appropriate. He then went on to say that he thought it was endearing. That's just me. You can take the girl outta Cali, but you will never get the Cali outta the girl!! xoxo, Kristen
Post a Comment