Friday, August 15, 2008

Cool Guy PJS

I love buying Jack pjs. It is perhaps the clothes item I get the most joy out of buying since boy clothes are a bit boring most of the time. That being said, Jack has at least 15 pair of pjs in his drawer. However, since we got the "cool guy pjs" from Oliver and Brenden, Jack will not wear anything else to bed. Occasionally I put my foot down and insist they get washed and he is forced to wear something else to bed for one night, but most often this is the desired night time look:



The boxers have to be pulled way up high and folded over so they don't drag. So, thank you to the Wiley's, without who this look day in and day out would not be possible, and Jack would definitely not think he was as cool as he does now!

1 comment:

sarah said...

That's so funny. He pulls the look off well. Glad we could help.