Monday, August 18, 2008

The end of an era

Hi friends, it's Zack. I'm posting about a sad occasion in my life, I no longer have a monopoly on licking the beaters and spatulas in the house. Jack has discovered these sweet delights.



on the bright side, at least we share this common interest!

6 comments:

Annee said...

I see though that he is not stooping so low as to use his fingers to lick the bowl clean?! Of course, from what we hear Jack loves everything that his papa loves!

Grandma Z said...

Sharing is fun. I hope you two will leave Ana something to put in the pan.

Dad and I are going to Utah for October Conference. Where will you be living then? If we come to California can we help at moving time?

How did the negotiations go?

sarah said...

Zack I'm sorry to inform you but it's time to learn how to share.

Ie Li said...

I see now that the spatula-licking runs in the family. Steve has been teaching Mei Li his batter-eating skills as well.

Sandra Pope said...

I look reading about the big things and the little things in your lives. I leave the blog up often, so I can see those gorgeous, joyous photos!

Jack is so big and so bright!

Rachel F. said...

Cute photos and yum!