Tuesday, August 12, 2008
I've always said, if he interviews he'll get it...
I have been psyching myself out, totally convinced Zack didn't get the job and feeling sorry for him. The job is his (YEAH for Zack!!) and now I'm feeling sorry for myself. Well not really sorry, just scared. If he didn't get the job it would have felt like we were spending the next year just treading water. It feels like a great opportunity for Zack's career, and honestly for our life. So, I guess, San Diego here we come! Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh my gosh!! I hate moving. I know how you feel. Even when it means great opportunities and growth ahead. It's just such a pain. I wish you well. Keep us posted. Such change ahead. How soon will you move?
Congratulations Zack!
Wow what an unexpected turn of events! That is awesome! I hope it ends up being a great job for Zack and that you guys really love living there. But yeah the move is really no fun at all.
Yay Zack!!! Way to go! I'm excited for you. And yes, moving is seriously annoying. But redecorating can be fun! Maybe your new house will have even more In n Outs within a 2 mile radius :-)
What can I say about moving? To say I couldn't have done it without everyone's help is understating the obvious...
With you in San Diego we will learn more about the beaches near there.
Post a Comment