Friday, August 08, 2008

Hearing Good Things

So, Zack's interviews went really really well. He will hear for sure on Tuesday, but the recruiter emailed him today to tell him that she has been hearing really good things about him around the office but they will tell him officially Tuesday. Ugh. He is really excited about the job...in fact as far as jobs go, it's pretty much perfect for him. It's all about being an idea guy. He will be working to come up with new business ideas for Intuit. It's cheaper to live in San Diego. Ugh. It's nicer then up here. Ugh. We only wanted to be here for another year anyways. Ugh. It's not Korea :). We will have to leave Dani, the home we brought Jack home to, the place that has been home for half of our marriage (longer then anywhere else), the friends that we have made, the three parks all within walking distance, my trusted friend the alarm system, oh and did I mention Dani? Ugh. Not fun. If only I could say it didn't feel right. Ugh. Ugh. And did I mention Ugh.

6 comments:

sarah said...

wow that's amazing to think you guys might really move there. We'll be waiting anxiously to hear the news. Are shawn and dani planning to move back there ultimately?

Annee said...

It's definitely not Korea. But if I lived that close to any of my sisters, I would feel very sad about leaving too. Let us know what you hear!

P.S. San Diego is beautiful.

Grandma Z said...

We are a little confused over here with how you get a promotion while you are holding a pink slip? I’m sure it’s a good thing. We will be waiting anxiously to hear what happens next! God bless and lots of love.

Ie Li said...

Moving is hard. Being away from family is hard. Change is hard. But San Diego is beautiful!

We should go to Korea together to visit Annee. I think you'd love it.

Ana said...

Yes Sean and Dani are planning on moving back to SD next June/July. It's just all happening so quickly!

Rachel F. said...

wait i'm confused, do you want to the job or not? i'd love to get to know SD more by visiting you! it'll be great