Jack has been wearing this pair of brown shorts every day for like two weeks. I got tired of the rolling around on the ground tantrums at the idea that, heaven forbid he put on a different pair that morning, and decided to pick my battles and let it officially be brown shorts month. Finally, a few days ago, I asked Jack why he loved his brown shorts so much? He told me that brown was Poppi's (Sean's) favorite color. Needless to say, my heart was softened towards those brown shorts.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Brown Shorts Month
Jack has been wearing this pair of brown shorts every day for like two weeks. I got tired of the rolling around on the ground tantrums at the idea that, heaven forbid he put on a different pair that morning, and decided to pick my battles and let it officially be brown shorts month. Finally, a few days ago, I asked Jack why he loved his brown shorts so much? He told me that brown was Poppi's (Sean's) favorite color. Needless to say, my heart was softened towards those brown shorts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is very sweet.
Sweet, sweet boy. Give him lots of hugs from us.
Post a Comment