I know, it's so weird, but Ruby totally loves to shake hands with all the manequins too. She would probably love her picture taken with them if I would let her, I've never indulged her that far. But for sure she stops and "talks" to them, and holds all hands! It's so funny that Jack does it too :)
That honestly might be the funniest thing I've ever heard of - and it's so much better that he actually wants his picture taken with them!! So glad you recorded this.
I actually remember staring at mannaquins as a child, they were so intriguing to me...I couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that they weren't real.
3 comments:
I love it! That's so funny.
I know, it's so weird, but Ruby totally loves to shake hands with all the manequins too. She would probably love her picture taken with them if I would let her, I've never indulged her that far. But for sure she stops and "talks" to them, and holds all hands! It's so funny that Jack does it too :)
That honestly might be the funniest thing I've ever heard of - and it's so much better that he actually wants his picture taken with them!! So glad you recorded this.
I actually remember staring at mannaquins as a child, they were so intriguing to me...I couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that they weren't real.
Post a Comment