Starting with our Niagara Falls/Palmyra trip we took in June.
One of the things I said I wanted to do as soon as we moved to Boston two years ago was to go to Niagara Falls. It took us until our very last month living in Boston to actually make it there. It was great trip!
We drove the 4 hours up to Palmyra and stayed the night in upstate New York and then headed to Niagara Falls the next day.
![]() |
| Jack at the Whitmer Farm |
| Jack and Zack up at tree at the Whitmer Farm |
![]() |
| After tree climbing, Jack decided to find a fence to climb |
| The street we stayed at in Niagara Falls. It was pretty much like staying at Universal Studios. Talk about tourist traps! |
| The Hershey Factory was a stop not to be missed by our family's two Hershey lovers. |
![]() |
| Vacation pictures rock! |
| We made it to Niagara Falls! |
| I love this picture. Mostly because I can't tell you how many shots of me and Dani making this exact face we have. |
| The Niagara Falls boat might be a curly haired girls worst nightmare. Jack loved getting wet though. |
| The best family picture shot we got on the boat. Pretty impressive I know. |
| We had a great birthday/father's day meal on top of our hotel. As you can see the view was fantastic despite the quality of the shot. |
| Happy Jack on the Sky Wheel |
| Happy Zack and Jack on the Sky Wheel. Love the self portraits! |
Thank you Zack and Jack for making my Niagara Falls trip happen, just in the nick of time!




No comments:
Post a Comment